En Espanol

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

FLO SPOTLIGHT: ROBERTO

In this week's spotlight, I introduce Roberto.  He is a regular in our Fit Life classes and has been making noticeable improvements on his health and life.

 
Position: Apartment custodian, Housing and Dinning UCSD

Hobbies: Playing soccer in Veteran League with friends that he has known since childhood. Likes to exercise and spent time with family. Roberto’s favorite movie is “Pretty Woman”!

What do you like about the stretch for work classes? It’s helping me, my muscles feel more flexible and stronger for work. And it’s nice to meet up with everybody to do something fun. Now that I started Flo-to-Fitness and going to the gym, I feel so much stronger and better.

Do you have a message for your fellow co-workers? Exercise improved my health. My blood pressure and cholesterol are back to normal and I have lost 20 pounds. I feel very good and my soccer game has improved. Everybody should exercise.

Is there anything that your co-workers don’t know about you? I like cooking and eating healthy. I make my work lunches every day.

Roberto makes the best coffee on campus and that was confirmed by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment